For the latest information on vaccines in Santa Clara County, visit its vaccine information web page.
For information on vaccine eligibility, visit the State's Vaccine Eligibility web page.
Vaccine Appointment Assistance
Call 833-560-0560 courtesy of The Healthier Kids Foundation and First 5 of Santa Clara County.
Morgan Hill Pharmacies Providing Vaccines
Walgreens Pharmacy - 745 E. Dunne Ave. - To schedule an appointment, call 408-782-9591 or schedule online.
Safeway Pharmacy - 840 E. Dunne Ave. - schedule online at https://mhealthappointments.com/covidappt.
Santa Teresa VTA Station
Bay Area Community Health has partnered with VTA to host a community vaccination site.
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Santa Teresa VTA Station, 6360 Santa Teresa Blvd., San Jose
- Register online: BACH.HEALTH/VACCINE
- Register by phone: 408-729-9700
Need a ride to your vaccine appointment? Call VTA! Dial 408-809-2124 to schedule your ride. This service is for anyone in need of transportation to get vaccinated, regardless of immigration status.
For all participants for any vaccination at any site:
- Vaccinations are by appointment only.
- Be sure to complete, print, and bring the consent form to your appointment.
- Bring BOTH medical and prescription insurance card.
- Please bring a photo ID to the appointment.
- Wear short sleeve shirt if possible.
- Do NOT attend the clinic if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID symptoms.