File No. EA2020-0020
The project site is located along Monterey Road at Madrone Parkway in Morgan Hill, California.
To sign up for notifications and updates to this project, please select the Notify Me link below:
- Notify Me (html)
Project Plans and Specifications
- Project Plans (pdf)
Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration with Appendices
- Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration Public Review Draft(pdf)
- Appendix A: Air Quality (pdf)
- Appendix B: Tree Report (pdf)
- Appendix C: Geotechnical Engineering Study (pdf)
- Appendix D: Phase I and Limited Phase II (pdf)
- Appendix E: Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (pdf)
- Appendix F: Workplan for Shallow Soil Remediation (pdf)
- Appendix G: Exterior Noise Level Assessment (pdf)
- Appendix H: Trip Generation and Operations Analyst (pdf)
- Appendix I: Vehicle Miles Traveled Assessment (pdf)
Public Review Period
The scheduled Public Review Period will begin on August 6, 2021 through September 6, 2021.
Comments must be received electronically or postmarked on or before September 6, 2021. During the comment period, written comments may be submitted in the following ways:
- By mail - Attn: Gina Paolini, Development Services, 17575 Peak Avenue, Morgan Hill, CA 95037; or
- By email to email@example.com
This notice is to advise that the City of Morgan Hill has prepared an Initial Study (IS) to evaluate the environmental impacts of the project identified below, as required by the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). As mandated by State Law, the review period for this document is 30 (thirty) days. Based upon the conclusions set forth in the IS, the City of Morgan Hill proposes to adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration.
The Planning Commission will consider the proposed project environmental document at a public hearing tentative Scheduled for August 24.
Planning Commission Hearing
DATE: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Video Conference
Phone: (669) 900-9128 Webinar ID: 862 0324 6251