Things to Remember before Swimming at the Aquatics Center (AC) or Centennial Recreation Center (CRC)
All of our pools promote a friendly atmosphere. Enjoy your visit, but remember you are responsible for your safety.
All guests must comply with the following rules:
- General admittance to the facility requires a CRC/AC membership, a season pass, or a daily fee
- Guests must obey all pool rules and follow the directions of lifeguards and staff at all times
- The CRC/AC are smoke, tobacco and alcohol free facilities
- Guests must be at least 48” tall to ride the large slides and less than 48” tall to use the play structure
- Adults may accompany small children within the play structure
- Diving is only allowed in designated parts of the Competition Pool at the AC
- No running on the pool deck
- No dunking, sitting or standing on shoulders, rough play or throwing objects
- Infants and children under 4 years of age:
- Parent or guardian must be in the water and within arm’s reach of the child while they are in the water
- Must wear a swim diaper and diaper liner under proper swimwear at all times in pool or water features
- Children under 10 years of age: Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Children under 11 years of age: Must pass a swim test to use competition pool
- Youth 10-11 years: Can be at the CRC/AC alone as long as a parent or guardian is somewhere in the facility
- Youth 12 years and older: Can be at the CRC/AC alone; parent or guardian does not need to be in the facility
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool and wear proper swimwear (No Cotton)
- At the Aquatics Center, the poolside concession stand offers a variety of hot and cold snacks for your dining enjoyment. Limited outside food and drink is permitted, such as small snacks and finger foods. Large food items or foods that require preparation, glass and hard coolers are not allowed anywhere in the Aquatics Center, including grass and table areas. See our Outside Food and Beverage Policy below for more information. At the CRC, outside food and drink are allowed at the CRC on the Pool Patio only.
- No lawn chairs or umbrellas should be brought (The Aquatics Center has chairs and umbrellas on site)
- All bags and personal belongings are subject to search upon entering the facility
- Portable music players and other electronic devices may only be used with headphones
- No water toys and floating objects permitted in the water
- Only Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed in the pools. Swimwear with built in lifejackets may be allowed on a case by case basis at the discretion of facility staff
- No animals except for service animals
- No inappropriate touching or extreme public displays of affection
- The CRC/AC is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Pool rules are subject to change
- Failure to follow this code of conduct may result in disciplinary actions, which may include immediate eviction from the premises, loss of privileges and suspension or termination of membership.
- Have fun and use the pool safely at your own risk.
Aquatics Center Outside Food and Beverage Policy
The Aquatics Center features a variety of food and beverage for sale for almost every taste and budget—including a wide range of choices to help accommodate Guests with food allergies or intolerances.
Guests may enjoy their own food and beverages in an ideal setting at the complimentary picnic area - conveniently located outside the Main Entrance to the Morgan Hill Aquatics Center. However, with the exception of food items for Guests with specific dietary restrictions, limited outside food or beverage items are permitted. Please see below for details or contact us at 408.782.2134.
Food and beverages allowed in the facility:
- Snack foods, baby food, premade handheld food (no glass containers) may be brought into the facility.
- Non-alcoholic beverages (no glass) may also be brought into the facility.
- Small insulated, soft coolers (no hard sided coolers) no larger than 12"x12"x12" are also allowed.
Food and beverages NOT allowed in the facility:
- Food or beverages in glass containers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Large quantity food items or items that require preparation. These items may be enjoyed at the complementary picnic area outside the facility.
- Hard sided coolers or soft coolers larger than 12"x12"x12"
- Other food items that cause/may cause excessive trash, distraction or harm to the facility or its patrons, or are otherwise deemed as non-permissible by Aquatics Center Management (e.g. sunflower seeds).
If you are visiting with an organized camp, we ask that sack lunches be enjoyed outside of the facility.
Our food concessionaire offers a variety of food and beverage options and party packages to accommodate your special event. Guests hosting a party at one of our reservable party areas (cabanas not included) may also choose to bring their own food and beverages for the party. Please note the following restrictions:
- Unless purchasing from our food concessionaire, party hosts must bring their own plates, utensils and serving ware.
- If you would like us to store your cake, please let us know. We cannot accommodate ice cream cakes or ice cream.
- Food that requires prepping is not allowed.
- Food cooking apparatuses (e.g. hotplates, electric skillets, rice cookers, etc.), open flames, BBQs and food warmers are not allowed.
- Hard sided coolers must be stored in our air conditioned office. You are more than welcome to come into the office at any time to retrieve items for your guests. If you would like, we do allow you to bring in soft bag coolers to your area.
Guests with food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary needs:
Guest may bring personal foods into the park, to the extent that they are medically necessary (e.g., for diabetics, baby formula for infants, gluten-free foods, or allergy-safe foods for allergies).
Our food outlets prepare and serve products sourced from third parties, which contain peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy and gluten. Regular kitchen operations involve shared cooking and preparation areas, and food variations may occur to differences in suppliers, ingredient, substations, recipe revisions, and /or preparation at the parks. As such, we regret to inform you that the facility cannot, and does not, make any representations or guarantees whatsoever regarding allergy-free contests of any foods or beverages, or the safety thereof (especially in regard to any allergies).