About the CRC
Operated through a partnership between the City of Morgan Hill and the Mt. Madonna YMCA, the Centennial Recreation Center (CRC) offers a wide variety of fitness and recreational options for the whole family. This 54,000 square foot facility offers a fitness center with strength and cardio equipment, group exercise studio that includes Zumba, boot camp, yoga and Pilates, gymnasium with youth and adult open gym and leagues, Kids’ Club, indoor pool with slide and water features, swim lessons, water aerobics, recreational swim, Senior Center and senior nutrition program, Teen Center, locker rooms, and meeting rooms.
The Benefits of Membership
There are a number of amazing benefits that come with your membership to the Centennial Recreation Center. The CRC works in tandem with the Community and Cultural Center and the Aquatics Center. Membership at the CRC provide access to all three facilities, as well as discounted recreation programs for the whole family. The following are a list of benefits to your CRC membership:
- 25,000 square feet of cardio and fitness machines. We also provide a variety of strength training equipment.
- FitLinxx – automated system to track your workouts
- Complimentary Wellness Coaching Sessions – 3 one on one sessions to provide you with the tools and information necessary to reach your personal fitness goals.
- Personal Training – A fee-based service the CRC offers to provide you with a professionally certified instructor, that individualizes your workouts to make exercise fun, accountable and results oriented
Full access to the Morgan Hill Aquatics Center
Unlimited Group Exercise Classes
- Free with Membership
- Over 100 classes offered per week
- Classes offered at the CRC and the Community and Cultural Center
- Class types include – Aqua Fitness, Zumba, Yoga, Body Pump, TRX and much more
- Free with Membership
- access for youth 6 weeks to 12 years of age
- Programs for Kids – Cooking, Art, Fun Nights
- Programs for Parents – Parents Night Out
Heated Indoor Pool
- Lap Swim
- Swim Lessons
- Aqua Classes
- Free Swim
- Play time
- Water Slide
- Adult Leagues – Basketball, Volleyball
- Youth Sports – Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Mini Me Program, Kid’s Boot Camp
- Open Gym – Badminton, Pickle Ball, Pick Up Basketball
Use of the Morgan Hill Skate and BMX Park
- Teen Mentorship
- Teen Programs
- Games and Events
Free Access for your children
Access to all YMCA's Nationwide
Some privileges at YMCA facilities around the country while traveling
About the Partnership
On May 3, 2006, the City Council approved an agreement with the YMCA of Santa Clara Valley to cooperatively operate the city's new Centennial Recreation Center (CRC). The CRC was built to promote multi-generational interaction and advance the physical well being of our community.
As partners, the city and YMCA will provide high quality health and fitness, youth, teen, family, and senior programs for Morgan Hill residents and the surrounding community to enjoy!